Thursday, November 12, 2009

USA

I am grown up listning this countrys name...united states of amreica...now i must say i love this country...its prety "COOL"....its been almost 2 year away brom the blog...but i think i should start it again...or even this country makes you to write somthing...coz there are so many things to write and explain. The most Coolest palase in the World were people live at there own values and even bleves dont want to follow the old faishoned tradition. So there are thousands of thing to tell about this Contry...I would probably would like to have my pitchers in my blog...so you will have it soon...Hope you will not forget me as i havent forget.....YOU....Please review my blog all you Reviewers whenever you get time...dont forget me i will definetly have some thing for you Soon....Dont forget me drop a post...

No comments: