Thursday, December 13, 2007

Long journey..... such a ....

Hi everyone today i have gone through a thread which is regarding long journey.
well i m not a businessmen but i have gone for long journey which is related to my family work. when i was in 11th standard i have gone to my home town and that journey was not so happening .Because i got bored in that journey .It was three hour journey an the roads were such a horrible and the bus, o my god! no discussion. well i have taken bus from the central bus stand it took half an hour to departure from there. The After one hour it reaches to small bus stand where one girl sat next to me she was not so beautifully. well she looks like a intelligent student wearing a specks . But it turn off when i ask her and she said "i m married and working in bank" as credit operator . so thats why i said that was not happening !! (this thread has been taken from my up comig friend)
so have a nice day!!!