Wednesday, December 12, 2007

don't be a liar

well this is the human habit to lie any one ,well i am too but not that much which create a problem for me. well i never ever said lie to my mom and lot of its vice versa to my girl friend because she use to say that i m liar. well i do bleave that lying to much creat a problem to us because when ever we say lie then what we do to cover that lie we say another lie and so on. well my friend what said

"Sometimes we have to lie. Such white lies may make others feel better. But what causes troubles is that you have to use anther lie to cover up this lie. Then you find yourself in the dilemma"

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yes you are right.At some point we do have to lie and when it comes to people who are our loved ones it hurts like hell. But when we do it for some good cause then its a different matter.I hope or rather i believe that you don't lie every now and then.