Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Horrible floor


Well after watching this my girlfriend got angred on me so this is not to get l**e(1-4-3)!dont get senty

“Generally speaking, a girl’s room should be nice and clean. Her things should be in perfect order, and her desk should be always neat. Her bed should always be made, and her floor had to be swept everyday.”

Well this is for one of my friend because she does not believe in this statement . let me tell you the things which i found in her bed room,

1: well she is studing in college,so i found books were not on the place (things messed up ) whear they suppose to be.

2:O! My god, the bed and the bedsheet such a horrible, well she told me they use to purchase 60 bedsheet in a month but i dont think after seeing the bedsheet of his bedroom.

3:floor: I guess they sweaped the floor once in “blue moon”. I told her several times that erather change the floor or sweape it.

have a nice day


No comments: